Open Up New Possibilities
The epitome of leisure living, easy-operating Sliding Patio doors bring the outside in with style.
Functioning like large moving windows, Loewen Sliding Patio doors can open up the walls in your home to new possibilities — imagine our spectacular seven-panel, 24’ wide model, for example.
To make our doors safe, secure and easy to operate, Loewen uses laminated sash construction, thick, tempered safety glass and smooth tandem rollers. For added security, Loewen builds an anti-lift device into every patio door. An optional foot lock is also available, as is manual three-point hardware.
- Tempered glass
- Two to seven panels wide
- Tandem ball bearing rollers
- Anti-lift device
- Optional foot lock mechanism
- Zero clearance required
- Standard integral sliding screens available
- Optional multipoint locking hardware
- Natural Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- Frame construction designed 4 9/16” (116 mm) jamb
- Low E2 insulated tempered glazing
- 2 1/4” thick sliding panels
- Extruded aluminum cladding in 9 Standard Palette colors, 27 Architectural Palette colors, primed wood or clear fir exterior
- Silicone-treated, woven pile and foam-filled Q-lon weatherstripping system
- Extruded aluminum frame insect screen available in bronze and white with fiberglass screen cloth
- Screens also available in colors to match exterior cladding