EXPANDED VIEWS AND INCREASED LIVING SPACE
Unlike other options, Bow and Bay windows actually add valuable living space to your home — how much extra space is up to you. Loewen three-sided Bay windows can be built at one of three fixed angles: 34, 45 or 90 degrees. These angles determine how much extra space you gain by controlling how far the window extends.
- Opens up small spaces
- Crafted to suit your design
- May contain a variety of operable or fixed window styles
Bow, Bay, and Corner windows may be fitted with a variety of Loewen windows, therefore the light and vent schedule will vary according to the units selected. Light and vent schedules are available in each product section of our Technical Guide.
- Natural, clear Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- 4 9/16″ (116 mm) jamb construction
- Low E insulated glazing with 1/2″ (13 mm) airspace
- Extruded aluminum cladding in a variety of standard colors, primed wood or clear fir exterior
For information on sizes, drawings and options:View our TECHNICAL GUIDE
Bow windows feature a series of four or more adjoining windows that form an arc or bow. All of our Bow and Bay windows have optional heads and seats available in either paint grade fir or stain grade clear oak.