From time-honored architectural details to authentic, luxury-grade hardware, the new Loewen Double Hung window has been designed to complement the depth and character of the traditional North American home.
- Hidden jamb liner with no exposed vinyl, tilt latches and sash stops
- Flush narrow checkrail and square frame edges
- Authentic, luxury grade hardware in a variety of finishes.
- Historic tall bottom rail (3 1/2”) that replicates historical architecture
- Archetypal casing profiles including Adams, Williamsburg, Flat and Brickmould options
- Classic sill nosings and sub sills including Standard, BC, and 2” Heritage options
We’ve combined superior strength and durability with leading manufacturing techniques and innovative efficiency options to deliver a window that not only matches the look of your residence, but also delivers the progressive performance it deserves.
- Innovative balance system allows windows to open and close smoothly.
- Single-handed lock/tilt mechanism allows for inward tilting of the sash for easy cleaning.
- Integrated structural sill block and metal nailing flange allows for enhanced moisture management and maximum protection against water infiltration.
- Thermally broken aluminum sill glazing options for maximum energy efficiency.
- Integrated profiled glazing leg
- Extruded aluminum cladding
- Authentic stile and rail aesthetics
- Hidden corner and sill keys
- Full and half-screen options
- Jamb jacks for improved site installation
- Removable jamb covers for serviceability
- Liberty (non-tilting) option available with removable stops
- Impact tested (Liberty option)
- Unified jamb tracks
Double Hung Cross Sections
Double Hung locks, keepers, and sash lifts are available in linen, bronze, sandstone, black, bright brass, antique brass, brushed chrome, satin nickel and oil rubbed.
- Standard is Heat-Smart® (Low-E2) insulated glazing with 1/2" (12mm) air space
- Optional upgrades to Heat-Smart® X or Thermal Spacers
- Decorative glass and custom glazing options available
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) available in 3/4", 1 1/8" and 2" widths
- Standard for SDLs to have internal spacers, where possible
For full details, contact your Authorized Loewen Dealer