OPEN UP NEW POSSIBILITIES
The epitome of leisure living, easy-operating Sliding Patio doors bring the outside in with style.
Functioning like large moving windows, Loewen Sliding Patio doors can open up the walls in your home to new possibilities — imagine our spectacular seven-panel, 24’ wide model, for example.
- Tempered glass
- Two to seven panels wide
- Tandem ball bearing rollers
- Anti-lift device
- Optional foot lock mechanism
- Zero clearance required
- Standard integral sliding screens available
- Optional multipoint locking hardware
SLIDING PATIO DOOR CROSS SECTIONS
- Natural, clear Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- Frame construction designed for 4 9/16″ (116 mm) jamb
- 4 9/16″ (116 mm) and 6 9/16″ (166 mm) jamb construction
- Low E insulated tempered glazing
- 2 1/4″ (58 mm) thick sliding panels
- Interior/exterior signature handle in linen, bronze with thumb latch
- Extruded aluminum cladding in nine standard colors, primed wood or clear Fir exterior
- Extruded aluminum-frame insect screen with high transparency mesh option
For information on sizes, drawings and options:View our TECHNICAL GUIDE
To make our doors safe, secure and easy to operate, Loewen uses laminated sash construction, thick, tempered safety glass and smooth tandem rollers. For added security, Loewen builds an anti-lift device into every patio door. An optional foot lock is also available, as is manual three-point hardware.