EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS
No other hinged door can capture as expansive a view as a Loewen Terrace door, thanks to our large glass areas and sturdy all wood construction.
We offer you two styles to choose from: Traditional and French. Traditional Terrace doors hinge in the middle so that one panel is fixed and the other operates. By contrast, French Terrace doors are hinged on the outside to allow both doors to operate from the middle. Outswing versions of both styles are available as option.
- Doweled stile and rail sash for rugged dependability
- Available fixed or operable
- Ideal for high traffic areas
- Inswing or outswing versions available
- Low profile sill available
TERRACE DOOR CROSS SECTIONS
- Natural, clear Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- Full Jamb – 6 9/16 (166 mm) construction is an option
- 4 mm Low E insulated tempered glazing
- Multi-point locking hardware, complete with solid brass core handle set, escutcheon and dead bolt
- Extruded aluminum cladding in a variety of standard colors, primed wood or clear fir exterior
- Flexible weatherstrip system
For information on sizes, drawings and options:View our TECHNICAL GUIDE
Multi point locking hardware — complete with brass handle set and escutcheon — and dead bolt are standard on all Terrace Doors. Optional keyed alike locks are available. Standard concealed bearing hinges in a variety of finishes are available.
Note: French doors with handle activated shoot bolts on inactive panel.
Traditional Terrace Door: Hinged in the middle so that one panel is fixed, while the other opens/closes. These doors can be configured as a single door, or as a series of fixed, operating, left hinged or right hinged panels.
French Terrace Doors: Hinged on the jambs to allow both doors to open/close from the middle.
Note: Outswinging versions of both door styles are available as options.