TRANSFORM YOUR VISION INTO REALITY
Joinery skill matched with technology and fine materials make for an abundance of custom possibilities. The versatility and strength of standard Douglas Fir make it possible to combine materials and creative design into marvelous expressions of personal style.
Fenestration is a demanding hybrid of form and function. The fundamentals of performance and structural integrity must be managed in each case. Engineering standards, code compliance and design tolerances born of experience stand first in line and ensure that the bespoke creations that go into your home will stand up to the rigors of time and nature.
A variety of window styles are available in specialty shapes including; Picture, Fixed Casement, Operating Casement, Single Hung, Double Hung, Terrace and French door.
- Natural, clear Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- 4 9/16″ (116 mm) jamb construction
- Clear Low E insulated glazing with 1/2″ (13 mm) airspace
- Extruded aluminum cladding in a variety of standard colors, primed wood or clear fir exterior
- Flexible weatherstrip system
- Insect screens with high transparency mesh option
For information on sizes, drawings and options:View our TECHNICAL GUIDE
All Loewen window and door products may be combined with complementary Transoms. A wonderful addition, Transoms add visual interest, daylight, ventilation opportunity and great thermal performance. They are especially valuable in cooling climates because they offer a light source that is tucked under overhanging eaves where they are shaded from hot summer sun and capable of releasing rising warm interior air.