Loewen uses pre-finished extruded aluminum cladding for our painted and anodized finishes to protect window and door exteriors and eliminate the need for painting. Our thick extruded aluminum cladding retains its shape, resists denting and lasts longer than roll-formed aluminum.
In addition, it’s superior tactile rigidity adds to the overall strength of each window or door, minimizing fading and cracking caused by temperature-induced expansion and contraction.
The broad variation in Loewen sizes, shapes and designs and the demanding environmental conditions that our product encounters require an alloy that has the ability to:
- Withstand serious impact without sustaining damage
- Allow intricate extrusion detailing
- Provide the malleability necessary to clad many sizes and shapes
- Deliver unequaled environmental durability
- Provide a stable substrate that enhances colorfast paint performance