DISCOVER A PANORAMIC PERSPECTIVE
The Loewen LiftSlide complements other product line in terms of profiles, interior vertical grain Douglas Fir finish and exterior metal clad colors. Created with the highest level of quality, the LiftSlide is an excellent companion product for Loewen projects offering consistent appearance, function and quality.
- Straight, corner, and angled configurations
- LiftSlide door systems are available up to 40 feet wide and 14 feet tall and can be combined with straight segments to create brilliant spaces in various shapes
- Up to 70 square feet of glass in any one panel
- Panels roll smoothly and easily when opening and closing (including 850 pound panels)
- Four-inch aluminum/wood hybrid door stiles that won’t twist or warp
- Standard drainage track that protrudes 3/16” above the finished floor
- Optional raised threshold for inclement weather climates
Jamb or pocketing, single or multi-panel systems in stacking, bi-parting or corner configurations.
LIFTSLIDE CROSS SECTIONS
- 6063 T5 aircraft grade aluminum extrusions
- Thermally broken aluminum panels
- Corrosion resistant track with optional transverse drains
- Thermally efficient fiberglass raised threshold with integrated drainage.
- Flexible gasket material
- 3 1/2″ (89 mm) wide x 3 3/16″ (82 mm) high stiles (4″ (102 mm) wide with Back Cap)
- Robust hardware handles a maximum weight of 850 lbs per panel
- Recommended maximum panel size with standard glass is 88″ (2235 mm) wide or 88″ (2235 mm) tall and 70 square feet of glass
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel wheel assemblies with deformation resistant wheels and precision bearings
- Optional all-wood panel
For information on sizes, drawings and options:View our TECHNICAL GUIDE
The Loewen LiftSlide allows expansive glass panels to roll smoothly and easily during operation. This not only provides a panoramic view, it extends the living space of your home.
The doors glide easily on almost-unnoticeable stainless steel “Barely There”Γäó tracks. With the touch of a hand, the LiftSlide mechanism effortlessly carries glass panels weighing up to 850 pounds. The track protrudes 3/16″ above the finished floor so your interiors and exterior finishes flow seamlessly. For more inclement environments, a raised threshold is available for additional protection.
LiftSlide rails and stiles are comprised of three various constructions; all wood, all aluminum, and an aluminum/wood hybrid. The high structural integrity and raised threshold option allows LiftSlides to be located in areas of exposure where homeowners want a broad view–mountain, hillside, coastline, or lakefront vistas with minimal siteline interference.
The LiftSlide can be manufactured in straight, radius, serpentine, corner and angled configurations. While the LiftSlide is a unique entryway product, it is fully compatible with the Loewen product portfolio.