Born out of an unfortunate necessity, our StormForce Series has been put to the test multiple times in coastal regions like the South Eastern US and Caribbean.
“The triple pane windows in my home were installed in 1976 and they still perform superbly to this day - that’s performance.”
Loewen windows and doors offer exceptional cradle-to-grave performance. Our generational windows and doors are beautiful, robust, and made with construction techniques that yield the sturdiest products in the market. After all, our products are designed and built in one of the coldest cities in North America. Because they perform here, they’ll perform everywhere.
Loewen’s long-lasting products are a result of our stringent design and construction standards.
- All of our wood components are preservative treated
- Long-term durability achieved through use of traditional joinery
- Exceptional 20/20/20 warranty
- Industry-leading performance values (thermal, air/water/structural, impact)
“Hurricane Irma severely damaged several buildings in our development. Fortunately, the homes with Loewen windows went remarkably untouched. That was a testament to the strength and durability of these products that ultimately protected my home.”
Unsurpassed support, consideration and service.
Our industry-leading warranty is the written proof of our commitment to quality. Our windows and doors are made to last, and we always have and always will stand behind our product.
- Not prorated, giving you full coverage throughout the length of the term
- Fully transferable for ease of mind
- Our warranty language is clear
Warranties for product purchased as of Jan 1, 2018.
Canada: Standard | Custom Shop | Pre-Finishing
United States: Standard | Custom Shop | Pre-Finishing
International: Standard | Custom Shop | Pre-Finishing