The best way to get up to speed on our products is an in-person walk-through with one of our product experts. Since that’s not always possible, we’ve produced some videos to explain operation, features, and options.
The striking Loewen LiftSlide door provides a panoramic view while extending the living space of the home. Its expansive glass panels roll smoothly and easily allowing for seamless operation on “barely there” stainless steel tracks. With the slightest touch of a hand, the homeowner will never know that they are moving up to 1000 lbs of glass. It’s truly that effortless.
- Panels up to 7ft wide or 12ft high for maximum opening
- Our tested flush track includes integral drainage, creating a seamless transition from exterior to interior
- Dual, Triple, and Impact glazing is available to accommodate unique customer needs
- Retractable screens can be integrated, allowing for maximum ventilation and protection from insects
- Offered in a multitude of configurations to allow for maximum customization; pocketing, stacked, radius and corner units are all available
Our LiftSlide door exteriors can be metal-clad (extruded aluminum), non-clad (all wood), or you can choose a LiftSlide door from our Cyprium Collection (our Cyprium products are unique in more ways than just the Copper and Bronze cladding, see the Cyprium Collection page for details). To understand all the exterior styles available, hop over to our Colors & Finishes page. You’ll want to look at the clad colors, wood paints & stains, and our Cyprium patinas.
The interior of our LiftSlide doors will be a beautiful and high-performing wood species. Our standard of course is Coastal Douglas Fir, but alternative species like Honduran Mahogany are also available. You can leave the interior with a simple clear coat, stain it, or paint it. To see our limited prefinishing options, see our Colors & Finishes page.
There’s quite a bit of hardware associated with our LiftSlide doors, from handles, finger pulls, shoot bolts (impact configurations), and of course the flush track. The best way to get a grasp of all the relevant hardware would be watching the Vitrual Walk-Through on this page.
Most importantly though, you’ll want to decide between our Rocky Mountain Flush handle or our Marcos handle.
Our large sliding doors are capable of accommodating retractable screens. Enjoy the fresh air and ambience from a large opening with none of the bugs.