Loewen maintains a network of skilled Certified Service Technicians in all areas where our product is distributed. Please use our Dealer Locator or call us at 1.800.563.9367 to find a Dealer near you. Loewen representatives are carefully chosen and are required to undergo rigorous and specific training on the Loewen campus before they are permitted to perform service, repair and warranty work. Our advanced online parts catalog enables dealers to order exact replacement parts in a timely fashion.
Whether Douglas Fir or Mahogany, metal clad or bare wood, your Loewen windows and doors will require finishing and basic care to maintain their rich detail for years to come. Learn how to care for your windows and doors and get the most out of your products here.
Even though Loewen windows and doors are crafted to last a lifetime, improper installation can compromise their integrity. Here are some guides and videos with tips for installing, finishing and caring for your Loewen products.
- MultiSlide Door [2.8 MB PDF]
- LiftSlide Door [2.5 MB PDF]
- Bifold Door [2.3 MB PDF]
- Awning/Casement, Picture, Metal Clad Casing [510.9 KB PDF]
- VistaView Retractable Screen [2.3 MB PDF]
- Doors into Wood Framing [4.5 MB PDF]
- Swinging Screen Door [4.3 MB PDF]
- Retractable Screens [1.8 MB PDF]
- Double Hung (Series 25) [7.6 MB PDF]
- Windows into Wood Framing [1.4 MB PDF]
- Double Hung/Single Hung Tilt Latch [1.8 MB PDF]
- Double Hung/Single Hung, Double Hung Fixed Metal Clad Casing [1.0 MB PDF]